An introduction to tags on latexpics.tumblr.com
I have spent a lot of time trying to tag everything with both color and garment. In addition I try to add tags for models and photographers. When I started doing this I basically did not know any names, it’s a learning-process, hence everyone is not included. If you have suggestions for garments, colors, models, photographers etc., please feel free to ask me (and send links).
The main idea is that if you want some purple inspiration for an outfit, simply go to http://latexpics.tumblr.com/tagged/purple or use the cloud below to navigate.
I am happy to say, as of June 2012, all images are tagged, with names, colors and garments that I can identify. That means you have about ~11.000 images categorized that you can browse through. Hopefully one day tumblr will realize the value of combining tags, once we can do that, then we have come a long way.
- latex (for the purists who would like to skip the rare/occasional non-latex-related post)
- myfav (some of my personal favorites)
- blacknwhitephoto (this one i really like. this is exclusively a black & white gallery)
- video (obsolete. for videos, see my other tumblr account latexvids)
- shops (posts that include shop-info. for info on shops in general click here)
- text (some info and rants)
- gauntlets (those cute small ones)
- bow (i don’t know why, but they are too nice too ignore)
- transparent (latex garments that are in some way not completely opaque)
Tag cloud (dynamic)
With more than 10.000+ images, the script below takes a while to load. At current the average load time is ~3 minutes. Usually I just leave this page open in a tab, and come back to it after browsing the main gallery in another one. For the impatient I have also added an unformatted, static cloud below.
Tag cloud (Static as per 2012-05-09)